Thursday 16 April 2015

Red Vs. Nude Lips



Currently embracing the lovely warm sunny spells in London. 
Spring is definitely springing back into action I hope the lovely weather sticks around for much longer I am in need of a tan. Now Onto the makeup ,  I have been showing a lot of love to my forgotten Mac Cherish lipstick its one of my current faves for the spring.

Mac Cherish goes well with any makeup even with just a little concealer and blush when I 'm going for that no makeup makeup- look. Then when I want to pump it up a little especially in the evening times when I go out, I like to reach for my Lime Crime Suedberry lipstick.

I love this lipstick so much it makes me feel extra glamorous. When I have it on although it does bug me a teeny bit with the fact you have to paint it on with a lip-liner brush for that immaculate finish so when your out and have eaten it does take some time reapplying but I suppose its worth it? I definitely do.

Over here as seen on me with both lipstick on. Nude was in the afternoon then I switched to a red n the evening.  

Hope you guys enjoy x 





 Mac Cherish


Sorry letterbox wanted to make a guest appearance







Me getting ready for my friends Sangeet

No comments: