Thursday 30 April 2015

Mac Mehr Lipstick






Mac Mehr Lipstick

I am so glad to have gotten hold of this gorgeous lipstick sadly I missed out on this from the Mac Mickey Contractor linhe in 2010 itis definitely one of the lipstick that haunted me haha when I came across it again at Mac I was stunned couldn't believe Mac had re stocked it how comes I wasn't aware of this! I literally jumped for joy and purchased it straight away. I already own Mac Yash and 
Mac Gulabi from the line.Thank you Mac ;)!

Now onto the Lipstick 
This lipstick is simply gorgeous; it has a velvet matte texture and such a unique shade of pink. The undertones are brown but the pink is stronger. I wear it with anything its extremely pigmented and long lasting, glides on the lips really smoothly has a really good staying power without smudging.  

It is feminine but still sexy and extremely versatile, and I often wear this shade from day to night! I would recommend this colour as a must for the makeup bag especially for my Desi bloggers ;)



Illamasqua Powder Eye-Shadow-Imagine

On the Eyes I am wearing Illamasqua Powder Eye-Shadow-Imagine 
I grabbed this one on special offer during sales last Christmas, the powder is extremely rich in colour and adheres extremely vibrant on the eyes once applied, its smooth powdery texture make it easy to pat on the eyelids without huge fallout under the eyes, like I find with 
Mac Eye shadows.

I think it looks brighter in person than in the photos too. I don't normally opt for the bright colours but I thought about playing around this one.

No comments: