Sunday 11 May 2014

LIME CRIME The Clueless Witch Wicked Review



Hi lovelies! 

When I found out about the new Lime Crime Velvetine Collection. Dubbed the Clueless Witch Collection I couldn't decide between the three shades, so I finally I got the Wicked shade.  I am in love with this shade it's a deep rose  burgundy colour, goes on liquid and dries completely matte, its touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing.

I've previously reviewed other Lime Crime Velvetines shades here and here if you want to have a look. It's a really different collection for Lime Crime. The previous shades were fairly bright but these are vampy and dark. With a black, a deep red rose burgundy and a warm brown. 

The formula and wear time of this lipstick is generally good. 
At the end of the day  I coat my lips with Almond oil and then wipe away with a damp cotton pad. 

I think I will definitely getting the most wear out of Wicked it is super intense and definitely my favourite lipstick of this Month!


2 comments:

Aim High said...

Gorgeous lip color!

Unknown said...

i need this in my life love the colour