Sunday 17 April 2011

American Apparel OOTD

Catching up on my tan this summer... I'm loving American Apparel clothes this season, I bought a skirt and a few leggings from them. I'm loving their leggings this summer they come in three different colours, green, blue and red. I fell in love with this blue one, its got an amazing sheen to it which made me wanna buy it straight away; I'll definitely be buying another one of these very soon. I loved the fact that it wasn't uncomfortable to wear even with this hot weather we've been having in London which I was really glad about because I was afraid I'd be kicking up a sweat in these but I didn't!


Shoes: New Look

Thanks for stopping by and stay inspired ;)

9 comments:

Sharmin said...

Hey Hun, What park is this at?
And are you on twitter? x

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

omg these look amazing on you! I wish I could pull them off!

xoxo

herdollface.blogspot.com

Arezu said...

Cute outfit. AA is kind of expensive here so I usually walk past it, I might have to take a peek in next time.

I love those shoes though!

MEVISH said...

Thanks hunnies ;) x

Jaz said...

Sooooo pretty come follow me too hun

2 Mates and a Blog said...

love these, got them. you've inspired me to get them outttt

Danniella

http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

Amrilove said...

so beautiful.

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

Really love the eyes and the way they are highlighted with black.Also like the nude lips.mineral lipstick

Unknown said...

love this outfittt! <3