Tuesday 21 April 2009

Prep + Prime with MAC Line Filler

Haul
Prep + Prime Line Filler (£12.72) – use after applying foundation or you can apply before makeup.

Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (£15.17) - invisible powder to set makeup and cover up any shiny patches on the face.
(I'm currently using this to fil in bottom lid lines after appying concealar)
For the past few days, I’ve been testing out Prep + Prime Line Filler and Prep an Prime Transparent Finishing Powder to see if my skin looked smoother, flawless and or if anyone even noticed!

Okay! Over my regular moisturiser, I first applied MAC P+P Line Filler and looked carefully into the mirror to see any noticeable wrinkle areas so I know where I need to apply - i.e the outer corners of my eyes. The formula was a bit thick and heavy, creating sort of a top layer anywhere I applied it. I know this is probably the point of the product but I was hoping that Prep + Prime Line Filler would sink into my skin and fill in the lines a little bit more.

Next I applied Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (under eye lids). The texture of this product was lighter and applied on like a feather. I did notice less appearance of shiny patches on my fore head espicially as thats the main spot where the shine tends to adhere a lot.
So I was quite pleased with this product :D

No comments: