Wednesday 25 March 2009

Combination Skin: Face Routine


Daily Face Routine


Clinique : Dramatically Different Moisturiser

Many people on You tube have asked me on many occasions how I keep my face looking so spot free and glowy, all I have to say is its all down to the simple techniques of using my lotion regularly. The lotion I regularly use is Clinique Dramatically Different moisturiser Lotion I have been using this lotion for over 1 year now and I still love it just as much as the first time I used it.

I was introduced to Clinique products by chance. When I was shopping in John Lewis ,I find it a very a lightweight moisturising lotion I usually massage it all over my face, neck and throat areas every mornings after I popped out the shower. The lotion is a very soft yellow in colour and comes in a clear bottle and usually disappears as you put it all over the face.

I throw on just 2 squirts into the palm of my hands and it goes on very evenly all over the face. After I apply this moisturising lotion, I can hardly feel it on my face; my pores feel cool unclogged, it refreshes my face all over. It sinks right into my skin without feeling greasy. I love the lightweight feeling of it. I know it is there because my skin feels it and you can tell that it is doing its job of moisturising. My skin looks much healthier when using this product. I have combination skin on my face and I've never had a problem with it feeling greasy or sticky or causing any breakouts. I think it is a good formula for all skin types.

Although Clinique markets this product as "fragrance free," it does have a slight scent. It is nothing offending so it should not cause a problem.

I always use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion both alone and under foundation. It performs the same way either way you use it. I was worried about my skin being oily using it under foundation but it sinks right into your skin. No problems at all. This is a great moisturiser to use either way or both ways.


Website:
http://www.clinique.com/


BodyShop: Moringa Body Butter

I love to use Moringa Body Butter on my feet and it is one of the best smelling body butters! It lingers beautifully all day. I love all of The Body Shop body butters but this is by far one of my favorites. If you love floral scents this is a must have.

I love this body butter. The scent is perfect for me, a lovely flowery scent that isn't sickly sweet. Plus, it goes well with my perfume. The texture of the butter isn't too greasy, which I find is a problem with the more 'nutty' butters. A little goes a pretty long way, but make sure not to leave the lid off! (I'm a lazy bum and forgot to cover it for a few days - it goes thick, and gets impossible to spread: if you've only left it out one night or so, just add a few drops of water and cover it again for a day and it should be fine but any longer than that you're done).

No comments: