Tuesday 17 February 2009

Bright Eyes


Flashing Lights- Bright Eyes REMIX




I loved this unique look so much I decided to make another one, I call it Flashing Bright eyes because of the way the gold flashes every time you blink the dark colour over takes your entire eyelids but as you blink the gold kind of flashes and so that’s where I got it from in case people were wondering.


I really love this look, this is one of my favourite looks I’ve come up with so far I think its great for people with big eyes or people who like to emphasis their eyes a lot. Because I have very large eyes I like to really make a difference with my eyes, I’m addicted to bold bright colours. And highly pigmented Eye shadows I’m currently regularly using Ben Nye Palette the colours are really bold and pigmented.


I really recommend Ben Nye for those who love bold bright colours I ordered two palettes from the U.S.A I ordered it from this funky looking website I got it within two weeks I was really happy, I was a little worried that the eye shadows might be broken in the packaging but it arrived perfectly fine and in one piece :)




(Link Below)

http://bubbasikes.com/supersavers.html

No comments: