Tuesday 17 February 2009

Classic Eyes

Vanilla Classic Neutral Eyes




A very elegant look I have to say I did this look without giving a second thought to it, I just came up with it while getting ready in a hurry it took me half an hour to complete this look, it was quick and I got it just off my head, I had been meaning to do a neutral elegant look for a while, I’ve had numerous amount of requests for a neutral look, so here it is :) I had vanilla pigment in my hand while I was digging through my Mac eye shadows I was in such a rush I just made do with what was in my hand.
I have to say this is the most neutral look that I have come up with so far, I usually go for a very bold bright colours mainly gold’s I think that’s the best colour to go with any colour alongside it.

To begin with apply primer potion all over eye lids to make your eye shadow last for longer

Apply Vanilla Pigment generously all over entire eye lids 239 Brush

Dab Embark into the crease to create intensity just at around the outer crease and keep blending the outer crease with 217 Brush

Frame eyes with eye liner I made a thick wing and a small wing just below it to make it look interesting



No comments: