Thursday, 15 April 2010

Mac Show Stopper EOTD and FOTD'S

Products Used:

Face: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Lotion: Dove Lotion

Eyes: Mac Bare Study, Mac Showstopper, Mac Amber Lights, Mac Scene

Cheeks: Contour: Illamasqua Bronzer Duo (Glint & Burnish),Mac Tahitian Sand (LE)


Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips: Mac Gel (LE), Mac Myth

Mac Studio Fix Finish Spray

Lashes: Eyelure Glamour



A few looks that I did over the weeks but didn't get round to posting.
Hope you guys enjoy :)

Mac Sketch

Products Used:

Face: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Lotion: Dove Lotion

Eyes: Mac Bare Study, Mac Nylon, Mac Sketch, Mac Lightshade

Cheeks: Contour: Illamasqua Bronzer Duo (Glint & Burnish), Mac Comfort

Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips: Mac Up the Amp


Mac Studio Fix Finish Spray

Lashes: Eyelure Glamour


Inspired by: Mac Give Me Liberty of London FOTD


Products Used:

Face: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Lotion: Dove Lotion

Eyes: Mac Bare Study, Mac Silverthorn (LE), Mac Birds & Berries, Ben Nye Azalea

Cheeks: Contour: Illamasqua Bronzer Duo (Glint & Burnish), Toofaced Pinch my Petals

Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips: Mac Petals and Peacocks

Mac Studio Fix Finish Spray

Lashes: Eyelure Glamour



Mac Atlantic Blue

One of my most favorite blue e/s. Usually when I'm opting for a blue look I love to wear this one alone. It can get pretty intense with continuous application. I used this one alone here it looks absolutly fabulous just by it self :).

Products Used:

Face: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Lotion: Dove Lotion

Eyes: Mac Bare Study, Mac Atlantic Blue

Cheeks: Contour: Illamasqua Bronzer Duo (Glint & Burnish),
Mac Breath of Plum

Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips: Mac Sunsational


Mac Studio Fix Finish Spray

Lashes: Eyelure Glamour

11 comments:

Danielle87 said...

The second one with the blue and pink is my favorite. Very pretty.

Check me out blkprincess87.blogspot.com

TKOmulatta said...

wow so beautiful! I love all your looks, but I really LOVE the give me liberty of London inspired one here.

Princesa Livia said...

All these looks are gorgeous hunny ♥

Fintia said...

loving all of them specially the Give me liberty of London and the 1st one

Celly said...

i absolutely love them all!! so gorgeous. my fav tho is the first set!

Get Gawjus! said...

love all the looks hun, especially the give me liberty insprired one! Love the grey-green shadows in the first look too. I need such shades in my collection for sure :)

JB said...

Great looks! How do you like Petals and Peacocks?

Amandita said...

Great looks, I love how you use your eyeliner

MEVISH said...

JB: I actually really love Petals and Peacocks Lipstick such a pretty colour :)

Amandita: Thanks hun

Krystia said...

Love them all, but you know that the colourful shades are so eye catching! Great job girl.
xoxo

Mia said...

Hi!
you are soooo pretty !!
i love your blog :)
what you use for your eyebrows??
they look gorgeos ;D

*greezes Mia