Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Mac Off The Page with Fashion FOTD & EOTD


Products Used:

Face: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Lotion: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser

Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Under Eye Line Filler: Mac Transparent Finishing Powder

Eyes: Mac Off the Page, Mac Fashion

Highlighter: Mac Lightshade

Cheeks: Mac Refined Golden Bronzer, Mac Gold Deposit Highlighter

Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara
Liquid Eyeliner: Jet Black Miss Sporty

Lips: Mac Velvet Teddy, Mac Love Nectar Lipgloss (on top)

Studio Fix Finish Spray

Lashes: Girls Aloud Lashes
(Kimberly)


17 comments:

birkbenny said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL! I love the colours you used and the way you put it together

miniBoo said...

YOU ARE SO TALENTED !
XoXo

cabyness said...

I love love love the color! It's so fresh!! I love all your looks! :)

The Beautifier said...

Wow! really amazing bright eyes!
cool combinaiton of bright eyes and nude lips xx

jaassnnaa said...

just say beautiful

jaassnnaa said...

just say beautiful

Shifa said...

simply gorgeous gurl!
keep em coming ;)
x

Catanya said...

Just wow!! I love it!

xoladiihoneyxo said...

extremely beautiful!!! I will give this a look a try someday =]

Dvue1119 said...

Cute!...the shadows remind me of Loreal HIP duo Flare...=)

rayqueenbee said...

Gorgeous look!!

lindah said...

I wanted this eyeshadow, but then I thought about where I'd wear it to :( Turns out I didn't get it but I was crest the wave! :D

giang said...

OH MY GOD! this look is GORGEOUS!!! keep the FOTD coming! thanks!

☠Makeup by Jacqueline☠ said...

I really love the placement! It's different that what one, even I, would normally do. And orange is gorgeous on you <3

Sher said...

wow this is such a hot look! I love how you do your brows too! I really need more matte colours.. they look too good right now!

Krystia said...

What a fun look! Too cute.

BlackLipstick said...

I Love It. I was Just Wondering, Your Skin Always Looks So Luminous And Flawless What Foundation You Wear